Is PEMF the right treatment choice for your Small Animal?…
If your small animal is in pain, it can make you feel helpless. PEMF for small animals can help ease the pain and discomfort they are feeling. PEMF works on a cellular level to benefit your small animal in a variety of conditions. PEMF for small animals is easy to apply and the animal enjoys the session.
Studies have found PEMF for small animals to be safe to use with little or no side effects. This cannot be said for pain medication. Pain medication can help your small animal but also may have very harmful side effects. It can also be difficult to be sure your small animal is receiving the proper dose of medication.
Many veterinarians prescribe PEMF for small animals when other therapy options are not available or have been ineffective. PEMF for small animals helps improve lameness, organ disfunction, gastrointestinal issues, arthritis, and injuries all WITHOUT the use of DRUGS.
How MagnaWave PEMF therapy works…
PEMF is a pulsed electro-magnetic field that is said to stimulate cell metabolism, increase oxygenation, and reduce inflammation. This action is thought to cause a chain of processes in the body that could lead to improvement of health without side effects. Magna Wave PEMF is thought to increase ATP levels and the signal is able to penetrate the cell wall to increase its permeability, deliver more oxygen & rid waste products such as carbon dioxide helping the body heal itself naturally. Many clinical trials have demonstrated that PEMF works by stimulating cells electrically, magnetically, chemically, and physically. PEMF therapy induces currents in tissues, whereas electrical stimulation applies currents to tissues.
Drug – free Non-Invasive No Down-Time
Heals & Restores
How MagnaWave PEMF therapy affects the body**…
- PEMF therapy increases cellular membrane permeability by mechanically contracting the cells and stimulating the opening of ion channels through the cellular membrane.
- This allows better circulation of oxygen and nutrients into the cells; and, carbon dioxide and waste products of the cells.
- PEMF therapy reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, decreases nerve irritability, stimulates tissue healing, strengthens bones and promotes fracture healing.
- PEMF therapy reduces pain and inflammation as well as it promotes nerve regeneration, muscle relaxation and immune system response.
- PEMF therapy helps the body’s natural processes and promotes healing.
**It is important to note, 1 SESSION OF PEMF THERAPY WILL NOT BE THE END ALL TO YOU OR YOUR ANIMALS PAIN/DISCOMFORT. PEMF IS A THERAPY THAT IS INTENDED FOR CONTINUOUS USE TO KEEP VESSELS AND MICRO-CIRCULATION MOVING AND FLOWING FREELY, WHILE CONTINUING TO DETOX THE BODY. REPEATED TREATMENTS WILL GIVE GREATER AND LONGER REDUCTION OF SYMPTOMS AND HEALING.
Rewarding Waves, PEMF, LLC
223 Denrock Ave.
Dalhart, TX 79022
TBA – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
ALL THERAPIES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. ANIMAL THERAPIES ARE ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS. ALL HUMAN THERAPIES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For more information…